Motorcycle Gear Return/Exchange Policy
- All of our Leather items come with a LIFETIME Warranty.
- Our Non-Leather items are covered with ONE (1) YEAR Warranty.
- Our Promo/Economy lines have a 90 DAYS Warranty.
- All products that are not manufactured by Daniel Smart are covered by their manufacturer warranty.
This covers all Zippers, Snaps and Construction such as Stitching. The Warranty does not cover Leather Tears or Soiling from liquids or weather-related deterioration or misuse of the item. Normal wear and tear are excluded and item must not be altered in any manner.
*If the Item or Items Are Being Returned Under Our Warranty Policy, Please Note: We will repair the item and ship it back to you at no shipping expense to you. If the item is not repairable, a credit memo will be issued, no replacement will be sent. Please place a new order if replacement item needed.
Our Non-Daniel Smart branded items are covered by their own manufacturer's warranty.
Exchanges & Returns:
Exchanges or returns MUST be made within 30 days of purchase and ONLY with a return authorization number (RA#) and form.
- Returns can only be exchanged for company credit, or product exchange.
- Discontinued product sales are final, return requests will not be accepted.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Item or items must be in new condition and all tagging/packaging must be attached.
- All exchanges, returns or warranty must be issued a return authorization number and form from Biker Stuff 101 prior to returning any merchandise.
- All returns and exchanges, are ONLY charged a 15% restocking fee if:
- The items are received by our Returns Department unauthorized or overdue.
- The items are missing/damaged tags or packaging.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee, plus the cost of shipping, in-and-out, when the shipment is refused, or not able to be delivered by fault of the receiver. This fee should be paid immediately.
To exchange/return/warranty a merchandise please follows these steps:
- Before exchanging/returning/warranty any merchandise, you must first obtain an return authorization number and form.
- You can obtain an RA# and form online email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will email you a return/exchange form.
- Once this has been completed and returned to us, we will issue a RA#
- Once you have been issued RA # , you may return your merchandise.
- Please repack the merchandise in its original packaging (the same way you received it) so it doesn't get damaged on the way back to us. If we receive the merchandise damaged, it will not be accepted and will be returned back to you. You will be responsible for the shipping.
- Clearly write the RA# on the outside of the shipping cartons and enclosed the RA form in the box. Packages without an RA# and form will be refused.
- Once we receive and confirm the condition of the merchandise, we will then process your request.
- Please allow a week for exchanges/returns/warranty to be processed.
- All shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer except for warranty items.